Friday, February 5, 2016

Revelations

Well, I went into the bathroom. Figured whatever was in there couldn't be that bad. I was really, really fucking wrong about that one.

Anne, or rather what was left of her, was in the tub. Virgil had hacked her apart and tossed what was left in the bathtub. The worst part, though, was that she still wasn't dead. Her eyes were actually watching me as I pulled the shower curtain. Her hands were grasping at me, and she had this wicked smile on her face. Not like a "ha ha I'm a head in a tub" kind of smile. More like a "I'm going to kill you when I get a chance" kind of smile.

Showed Deb. She puked, although I'm not sure why expected different. Probably would've done the same thing if this hadn't become normal for me.

Virgil came back. Climbed out from under the bed. I think I might be right about how he gets around.

He said that he'd taken a look around town, and that most of the adults were gone at this point. Said that the Church must've come for them. Fucked if I know what that means. He said that the town is practically abandoned now. I asked him what we should do, if we should just take off and hope for the best. Virgil said that the Judge wouldn't let us leave, and that "that looping road bullshit" was his way of keeping us in town.

"It didn't want anyone getting out to spill the beans."

Oh, well. That's just great.

Virgil went on to say that we were living on borrowed time. He said that it wouldn't be long before the "suits" would show up, and that when they did, they wouldn't discriminate. I hope that he means the government, but part of me feels like he meant someone else.

Deb wanted to know what the plan was. Virge said that if we wanted out of the town, we would need to fight.

We're headed back into the town proper. If we're going to fight, we'll need weapons.

Virgil said that we needed a load of aerosol cans, lighter fluid, and propane.

You know, I thought he was kind of a creepy asshole at first, but I like his style.